A short introduction on the medicine:
Etizest is a rapid-acting depressant that comes under the group of benzodiazepine and thienodiazepine chemicals which is generally used as an antidepressant, sedative, and muscle relaxant. This medication has widely spread due to its consistent effects so it is easily available online.
The functioning of Etizest medicine:
Etizest tablet is used to slow down functions of the brain by impeding and binding the recipients situated in GABA (areas of the brain). This is most beneficial when directing tests and trails on the psychological and physiological functions and it decreases the natural nerve cell activity produced by this region of the brain.
The medicine is available in 1mg which can be taken orally. It is advised not to break, crush or chew the tablet. You can take the dosage after eating your meal or before a meal on a bare stomach.
Do not overdose the medication, take the dosage as prescribed by your health care physician. In case if you miss the dosage then do not consume it if its already time for the next scheduled dose.
If you are consuming the dosage with food than make sure you do not eat excessive fatty or oily food as it can result in delaying the action of the medicine.
Do not intake the tablets with any kind of liquid such as (grapefruit juice, pineapple juice, etc) or other beverages.
Effectiveness of the medicine:
Oral administration of Etizest starts working within ½ hour to 1 hour which crests at 3 hours to 4 hours. The drug stays in the body for approx. 6 hours to 8 hours. In the case of higher doses, the effects can last longer.
Side effects the antidepressant pill:
Some general side effects of this medicine are drowsiness, headache, muscle coordination, depression, slurred speech, weakness, fainting, tremor, muscle weakness, sedation, confusion, visual disturbance, malaise, nausea, retching, thirst, light-headedness, jaundice, rashes, vomiting, itchiness, blisters, hives, reddening of the skin, dry skin, dry mouth, etc.
Above mention, symptoms are not as comprehensive, however, you can also experience some other symptoms. So it is advised to seek experts' advise if you feel unease or trouble after consuming the medicine.
Withdrawal symptoms of Etizest:
If you stop the dosage of this medication suddenly then you can experience withdrawal symptoms such as insomnia, headache, insomnia, anxiety, tinnitus (ringing sound in-ear), anorexia (eating disorder), vomiting, tremor, nausea, perspiration (excessive sweating), weakness, irritability, hypersensitivity to auditory and visual stimuli, fast heart rate, palpitations, fast heartbeat, seizures, agitation, hallucinations, postural hypotension (decreased blood pressure while standing), mental disorders, etc.
Experts advise on Etizest:
Many experts have suggested some useful advice for the users of Etizest they are as follows:
- Take this medicine as per the suggested dose by your physician
- The addiction to the drug is less in opposition to other benzodiazepines
- Do not consume liquor as it can result in excessive drowsiness and dizziness.
- Do not drive or work on machinery until you are suitable to work for it
- Inform your medical expert if you are planning to conceive, pregnant, or breastfeeding
- Tell your physician if you have any kind of addiction towards drug or drug abuse
- Do not discontinue the medicine prior to discussing it with your medical expert as it can cause severe withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, agitation, anxiety, flu-like symptoms, tremor, body pain, confusion, and many more
- People suffering from kidney and liver issues should prior inform the practitioner about it as some medications can affect kidney and liver directly so your practitioner will guide you the treatment accordingly
- Also, mention the medicines you take on a regular basis including herbal, vitamins, prescriptions, nonprescription, nitrates, etc.