Patients looking for a trustworthy and efficient sedative drug for controlling issues like anxiety and short duration insomnia can go for Etizolam 2 mg- (Etinax -2) which is similar to benzodiazepine (Valium or Xanax). It is recognized as the most powerful anti-anxiety drug which helps to cure agitation, insomnia, anxiety panic attack, and hyperactivity all in one as it possesses properties such as skeletal muscle relaxant, amnestic, anticonvulsant, sedative, hypnotic, and anxiolytic which altogether makes the medication very much effective.
Working Method of Etizolam:
Etizolam belongs to benzodiazepine class which functions by raising the activity of GABA- a chemical messenger that prohibits the abnormal and inordinate activity of brain cells. Thus, it helps to reduce anxiety attacks and enables a calming effect on the brain.
Suggested Dosage and Usage of Etizolam 2 mg:
It is practical to take the medication at regular intervals at the precise duration as recommended by your medical doctor. For patients suffering from insomnia, the customary dosage is 2 mg half an hour before bedtime. You can take this medication with food or before having food as suggested by your medical doctor. If you have problems like stomach pain, acidity then it is advised to consume the medicine after eating food. Make sure that you don’t eat excessive fats based or oil-based food as it can result in deferment of the working of the medicine.
Similarly, for patients suffering from panic disorder, the recommended dosage of Etizolam is 1 mg, 2 times a day. You can take one dose in the noon hours and other during night hours including meal or without a meal. Follow the same food instructions which are mentioned above.
If you have any kind of uncertainty or doubt regarding the dosage drug you can seek experts’ advice promptly. It is very important to consult a physician first and then start the treatment with the suggested dosage.
Adverse effects of the drug:
Due to the lack of precaution and failing to follow the recommended dosage people suffer from unwanted side effects such as drowsiness, stomach disorder, changes in libido, muscle paleness, urinary retention, visual disorder,
confusion, unclear speech, vertigo, memory loss, memory disorders, stomach ache, acidity, gas, stomach discomfort, unusual shaking of legs and arms, body ache, fever, unnecessary sleepiness, insomnia, etc.
Some people can also experience severe skin allergies such as rashes, painful blisters, reddening of the skin, itchiness, yellowing of the skin, hives, peeling of the skin, dry skin, red spots, etc.
It is advisable to consult a medical practitioner in case if you feel discomfort or any kind of serious allergy after the consumption of the Etizolam 2 mg tablet.
Warnings and Cautions of Etizolam 2 mg (Etinax-2):
Some necessary warnings and cautions are mentioned below thus, it is important to go through the cautions before initiating the treatment with Etizolam 2 mg so that you stay at a distant from undesired reactions and complications.
- This medication is not advised for pregnant women so it is mandatory to inform your medical professional if you are conceiving or already pregnant so that your expert will guide you an alternative medication after the medical assessment.
- Breastfeeding mothers are also not recommended to consume this medication as it can pass through the milk and can cause harm to the nursing child. Ask your expert for an alternative.
- People having kidney, liver impairment should use this medication with proper care and caution and keeping a check on the kidney and liver is recommended.
- People having hypertension issues should keep track of their blood pressure as this medicine can cause a drop in blood pressure.
- Sudden discontinuation of medication can cause withdrawal indications such as convulsions, anxiety, mood alterations, tremors, etc.